ZEN provides solutions for a range of substation projects and applications, such as Modular Substation Automation Systems, which deliver the next generation of substation systems, utility and industrial substation projects, which address the challenges of rising demand and regulation, and DC substation solutions, which offer dependable and effective DC voltage and current for particular metals processing operations.
ZEN has decades of historical experiences to design and develop Electrical Substation Systems. As the primary systems engineering arm for this business, ZENTA makes use of the state of the art technology and equipment manufactured by our parent companies.
ZEN can provide the principal equipment included in an electrical substation.
- Gas Insulated Switchgear for extra-high voltage
- Cubicle type GIS for high voltage
- Main substation transformer for receiving power
- Switchgear for main/plant power distribution
- Transformer for medium/low voltage distribution
- Low voltage distribution and motor control center
- Back-up power for emergencies
- DC power supply, UPS systems, Inverters, and others